TED* The Empowerment Dynamic
TED* is a deceptively simple, yet powerful approach to navigating our personal and professional challenges in a positive way.
Learn the immediately applicable frameworks, tools & techniques, that make up The Power of TED* and begin using them in making “shift happen” in your work and life.
- The Dreaded Drama Triangle (DDT) and how the roles and mindsets of Victim,
Persecutor and Rescuer keep us stuck in non-productive patterns.
- How The Empowerment Dynamic* (*TED) creates more powerful roles as alternatives to those found in the DDT.
- Key differences between a problem-focused & reactive orientation versus one that is outcome-centered and passion driven.
- How to harness the Dynamic Tension framework as a simple way to create the outcomes you want.
- The “Seven Daily Practices” for integrating The Power of TED* into everyday life.
You develop the ability to:
- Identify your own patterns and the roles you play.
- Recognize roles that others play.
- Begin to make the shift between the orientations and make small steps to manifest powerful results in your work and life.